Bike Service & Repair
Your Bike Service Experts
Ever walk into a bike shop and get treated like you're crashing a funeral? That feeling like you've somehow offended the technician in whom you've placed your trust to repair your steed? Well that's not us -- we're happy to work with you to help solve whatever service-related challenges you might be facing, no matter how big or small, whether preemptive or "too late it's already broken." Beneath the bike shop, we've got a top secret lair where our highly trained service samurais are able to diagnose and repair just about anything. Give us a call today to schedule and appointment: (802) 253-2753
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
Safety Check/General Inspection
- Full Assessment of all moving parts on the bicycle
- Torque-check all bolts
The Town Loops Tune
$75 / $49 Kids bikes
A general maintenance tune-up to ensure your bike is running smooth and quiet.
- Safety check & general inspection +
- Adjust shifting
- Brake Adjustment & Inspection
- Basic Wheel Truing & Hub Adjustment
- Bicycle Wipe Down
- Clean and lube chain
The Annual Pipeline Tune
Town Loops Tune-Up plus:
- Ultrasonic Drivetrain Clean (chain, cassette, derailleur(s), chainring)
- Headset overhaul
The Pipeline Plus Tune
Pipeline Tune Plus:
Everything included in the Pipeline Tune, plus a little extra love:
- Front Fork Service: New Seals & Oil
- Rear Shock Service: New Seals & Oil
- *parts not included in price*
The Overhaul Sterling Tune
If you’re only going to get your bike serviced once a year, this is the tune for you.
Everything included in the Pipeline Plus Tune, plus:
- Full Brake Bleed Front & Rear
- New Shifting Cable & Housing
- New Dropper Cable & Housing
- *parts not included in price*
The Total Package
Show your bike the love it deserves with this full bike spa treatment.
Everything included in the Overhaul Sterling Tune, plus:
- 24 hour turn around (considering parts are in-stock)
- Linkage Teardown & Cleaning (bearing replacement incurs additional charge)
Custom Suspension Tuning
No longer are damper rebuilds and shim stack adjustments subject to weeks-long lead times and gratuitous shipping charges to far away lands -- bring ‘em to Ranch Camp! That’s right, we’ve got the tools on hand to perform full damper rebuilds, suspension seatpost services, and custom tuning.
Remember, your bike will only perform as well as the time you put into tuning and maintaining the suspension so give us a call to chat with one of our in-house suspension specialists about the many services we offer and some of the easy steps you can take to ensure optimum performance.
* Excessively dirty bikes will incur a $10 cleaning fee. *
Labor Rate: $75 / hour.
- Shop Minimum $8
- Dirty Cleaning Fee (Donated To Stowe Trails) $10
- 15 Minute Labor $20
- Hourly Labor Rate $75
- Shifting Adjustment $15
- Flat Fix $10
- Brake Adjustment $8
- Brake Bleed $30
- Tubeless Set Up Per Wheel – Tape Included – Sealant NOT Included $25
- Wheel Build (Per Wheel) $80
- Rear Shock Service (Parts not included) $40
- Front Fork Service (Parts not included) $60
- Spoke Replacement $25 / Tubeless $40
- Bike Build Full $150
- Bike Build Partial $80
- Bike Boxing Ready To Ship (Shipping Sold Separately) $75
- Wheel Truing $20
- Personalized Suspension Set $15
- Dynamic On Trail Suspension Set Up $95
- HandleBar Wrap $20
- Freehub Service $20
- Cable Install $8
- Housing: $1.50/ft.
- Cables $3.99 each
- Expedited Service Fee $80
- Kids Town Loop Tune $49
- The Basic Town Loop Tune $75
- The Annual Pipeline Tune $129
- The Pipeline Plus tune $219
- The Overhaul Sterling Tune $299
- Total Package Tune $389
- Free installation of non-mechanical parts purchased in store. (bars, grips, saddles, etc.)
- Apply one full day of demo or rental to the purchase of a bike.
- Free post-tune adjustments on things like cables and brakes.
- Free “ten-hour tune-up” with purchase of new bike (adjust shifting and anything else affected by the “break-in” period).
- Tune / workmanship guarantee: If on your first post-tune ride you find that anything is not working to your expectations we encourage you to bring the bike back in so we can correct any issues and make sure you’re 100% satisfied.
Contact us to schedule your bike service today.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.