Bike Service & Repair
Your Bike Service Experts
Ever walk into a bike shop and get treated like you're crashing a funeral? That feeling like you've somehow offended the technician in whom you've placed your trust to repair your steed? Well that's not us -- we're happy to work with you to help solve whatever service-related challenges you might be facing, no matter how big or small, whether preemptive or "too late it's already broken." Beneath the bike shop, we've got a top secret lair where our highly trained service samurais are able to diagnose and repair just about anything. Give us a call today to schedule and appointment: (802) 253-2753
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs if you're in need of a minor fix or adjustment. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
* Excessively dirty bikes will incur a $10 cleaning fee. *
Labor Rate: $75 / hour.
- Free installation of non-mechanical parts purchased in store. (bars, grips, saddles, etc.)
- Apply one full day of demo or rental to the purchase of a bike.
- Free post-tune adjustments on things like cables and brakes.
- Free “ten-hour tune-up” with purchase of new bike (adjust shifting and anything else affected by the “break-in” period).
- Tune / workmanship guarantee: If on your first post-tune ride you find that anything is not working to your expectations we encourage you to bring the bike back in so we can correct any issues and make sure you’re 100% satisfied.
Home Bike Repair
We recommend having a few products at home to help you keep your bike in excellent working condition between your annual tune-ups. We have an excellent selection of essential tools, lubricants and cleaning products, and quality work stands. Shop online and pickup your items for free on your next shop visit.